No Products in the Cart
Product name: damping buffer door closer
Shell material: ABS
Product size: 81*65*25mm
Wire length: 1.5 meters
Product color: black
Product weight: 110G
Steel wire material: 304 stainless steel
Product features: closing the door at a constant speed
Installation method: punching/free punching
Product tension: 800g/1200g (optional)
1. Close the door at a constant speed
The new damping buffer automatic door closer can close the door at a constant speed. Prevent damage to the door and effectively extend the service life of the door.
2. Suitable for wider doors [steel wire 1.5 meters]
Door closer installation requirements
(1) Choose the installation location: Due to the different door styles, the installation location is also different. The installation location should be as low as possible to rub the steel wire rope.
The best installation position. Ordinary room door-the wire-receiving box is installed on the door frame, and the transparent hook is installed on the door. (Note: the wire-receiving box and)
The hooks are installed on the side of the door, do not install on the side of the door shaft) Single-open sliding door-the wire take-up box is installed on the sliding door, transparent hanging
The hook is installed on the wall and the double-opening sliding door-the cable box is installed on any door, and the transparent hook is installed on the other door.
(2) The problem of unstable adhesion: rough and uneven surfaces such as cement walls, whitewashed walls, brick walls, paint walls, etc. are not strong. Application: ceramic, metal, marble, ceramic tile, glass, etc.
(3) The problem with the improper door closing: The main reason for improper door closing is that the door is not smooth enough. This door closer is not a smart closing system.
If the door is not smooth, it will not close firmly or even be pulled.
(4) The door cannot be locked: This door closer is an auxiliary door closing, it can only close the door but not lock the door.
Door closer installation steps
The first step: Wipe away the dust from the place where it needs to be pasted, and keep it clean and dry.
Step 2: Tear off the adhesive film of the take-up box and the hook, and stick it to the selected installation position.
The third step: After installation, hang up the drawstring to open and close the door and try down, if
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|